Back to School Teen Books for Teachers
Heading back to school … exciting and stressful. Take time for yourself AND get in touch with your students. Pick up a YA novel!
- The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- Every Crooked Pot: A novel by Renee Rosen
- Deadline by Chris Crutcher
- First Part Last by Angela Johnson
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- Fat Kid Rules the World by K. L. Going
- The Killing Sea by Richard Lewis
- Monster by Walter Dean Myers
- Story of a Girl by Sara Zarr
- Teach Me by R.A. Nelson
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- Unwind by Neal Shusterman
- Upstate: A Novel by Kalisha Buckhanon
Tags: books, YA
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.